NY State Psychiatry Institute (NYSPI) Partners with Bluechiip
Bluechiip's is pleased to announce a new partnership with Columbia University based NY State Psychiatry Institute. Read more.
Bluechiip STREAM™ Sample Manager ’23 Release
Bluechiip's STREAM™ Sample Manager platform is now available with a powerful new user interface, packed with new features that drive productivity and enhance quality to provide confidence in every sample. Click here for more information
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific signs License and Development Agreement with Bluechiip
Read more about Bluechiip's new partnership with California based FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific here
"The Bluechiip System allows me to have a significant amount of oversight throughout our banking process"
- Dr Akhil Chawla MD, Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery (presented at ISBER Conference 2022)
"Bluechiip helps us work more efficiently with confidence in sample integrity and identity"
- Dr Mary Clare McCorry, Director of Technology and Process Development
"The Bluechiip system provides a full audit trail to help us adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice"
- Dominika Lykova, Cell Therapy Specialist
Bluechiip’s CryoBox Tracker™ Wins ISBER 2021 Outstanding New Product Award
Read more about Bluechiip's Internationally Recognized Award here
Bluechiip - advancing sample management
Bluechiip’s unique and patented technology is designed to operate across a wide temperature range from -196°C to over +100°C, creating the perfect system for managing sensitive samples. Bluechiip Enabled Sample Storage, Readers and Software combine to provide an unparalleled ability to track and store sample level data, including temperature across the cold chain process.
- Reduce manual processes and eliminate double witnessing
- Identify multiple samples instantly through frost
- Simplify inventory management for faster processing
- Enhance efficiency at every step of the workflow
- Capture sample level ID and temperature for cold chain integrity
- Minimise the risk of temperature excursions in cryogenic conditions
- Provide key workflow insights to drive continuous improvement
- Eliminate errors through advanced location control
- Support compliance to industry standards and quality procedures